Looking pretty sharp on St. Patty's Day.
While the boys road the Tower of Terror, Richard got camera happy.We also enjoyed the most amazing Pina Coloda ever.
Hubby was just excited.
Stood in more lines and warded off the Paparazzi.
Waited very patiently to see the Lights, motors, Action stunt show. Which was Awesome.
Calob had to have his picture made on this thing mainly cause he's a boy and this is cool.
Yay for another GREAT day!











10 comments:
Yay! Looks like you guys had a WONDERFUL trip! I'm so happy for you!
those pictures of you are so cute!!
OH, I hate that reader won't tell me that you have a new post up!
Anyway...I love seeing all your pictures. I love the one of the banners from Asia in Animal kingdom. Did you not ride Tower of Terror with the boys?? Did they have a favorite ride/s? park?
Why didn't you ride Tower of Terror?! That was one of my fave rides!
We didn't get a chance to see the stunt show... Shane was bummed about it. Me and the girls? Notsomuch. HA!
Looks like you guys had a Great time!! Awesome pictures!
oh yeah~!
Oooooo....looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys were able to go on a vacation of a lifetime!
Hope Richard is feeling better!
Hugz,
Michele
Is that a Rolls in the first pic? I would have taken a pic with it too!
We skipped Hollywood Studios this time around. If I had known what an obsession my girls would have with Little Einsteins, then we wouldn't have skipped it. Sigh.
What fun.
Post a Comment