Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Week 1 Day 1

Well day one is pratically over and no crazy stuff has happened he didn't turn bright purple or anything once he took the pills. haha. Richard feels pretty good for the most part all except for a little upset stomach.Now we know that this is just the first day and it will take a couple of days before the Chemo drugs get into his system. But so far so good. You have to stay optimistic. Right? Please keep praying for us cause every day he can withstand the Chemo that's another day he is adding to our time together.

The boys are doing good Jacob had a game last night. His team lost. :-( But it was a very good game. The pitcher on the other team could throw a ball so fast you wouldn't believe. It was unreal. Calob is doing good as well. He is still a little jokester.

And me well I take it as it comes. Some days are better than others for all of us. And I have to say today has been a very good day. :-P

3 comments:

Renee said...

I love you all. I wish I was living closer to be there for you 2. Just know that I am praying for you and richard. I want this to be good and for him to be well. I am so lucky to know him. He is amazing. I gave you a little for the walk I wont be able to do mine this year I will be working. Love you all Renee

Anonymous said...

You are so right, some days ARE better than others and those are the days we hold dear to our hearts. I'm thinking of you.
April

Anonymous said...

Hi I just came across your blog from firecracker moms and I have been very touched. While nursing my mother through cancer a wise old nurse said to me "make the most of the good days and the bad days will take care of themselves"...it was good advice and one I thought to pass onto you.

Thinking of you and your family and sending my warmest wishes