Friday, April 11, 2008

Monday is the Day

So on Monday April 14th at 12:45pm we will find out what stage the Cancer is in and how fast it is progressing. I am nervous and really dreading this appointment. I know that no matter what we all will be fine. I still don't know what Richard's decision is when it comes to doing the Chemo. He says it really depends on what Stage it is and how much of a time window there is. We already know that the Cancer is in the Lymph nodes so it is at least a Stage 2 but since it is recurrent colon cancer and it's not in the colon it could possibly be Stage 4. I know that when we faced this same thing in June Richard said that if it was Stage 4 that he wouldn't do any treatments. He hasn't yet said that this time. I know that he has a hard time with the Chemo especially since his CF complicates things even more. Richard is less worried about himself and more worried about the boys and me. That is just him and his way. He is the most caring and loving person I have ever come across. And I am so glad to be called his wife. He is not only my Husband but my Best Friend. Please continue to pray for all of us. God is in control always and we turn it all over to him. For he has a plan.

Book of Jeremiah, Chapter 29 Verse 11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kori, I'll be thinking of you, Richard and your boys. Even more on monday.
Big hug, Marjolein