Thought I would share this story with you while I wait for time to pass.
The other evening while sitting in a drive thru at one of our local restaurants. Our oldest Jacob pipes in from the back seat and says Mom, Dad do you know what my friend said to me at School today? And of course we said"No." Well Jacob says he came up to me and said "So I hear your dad is dying." (Silence fills the car as Richard and I look at each other.) And Jacob proceeds saying well I just told him that from the time we are born we are all dying just some sooner than others. WOW Go Jacob! Of course this brought on tears for myself and Richard. Not sad tears just tears for the simple act of standing up to your friends.
Jacob's philosphy on life however crazy it may sound is right. From the time we are born we are living to die. I have never thought about it that way but how true it is. God allows us to live for whatever length of time until he decides to call us Home to Him. How Great is Our god? Truly Amazing!
6 months ago











1 comments:
"Out of the mouths of babes"! Bless his heart.
Stacey
Post a Comment