Thursday, April 24, 2008

Photo Contest

So as I was browsing around blogs this morning I come across one that I found to be pretty interesting. It is http://www.arewethereyetmom.com/ and they are holding a photo contest. You should totally check it out. Well most people know that I have this picture of my two boys that I just love. So I thought why not?

So here is my interpretation on Brotherly Love!

5 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Having two boys myself, I know moments like this are rare and few between. Thankfully, you have a evidents of a special time.

Just me said...

Great pic Kori!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Kori,
Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog (and by the way this is an adorable picture!). I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your husband, Richard's diagnosis. :-( I know how tough it can be to go through (my father--his name was Richard!!--was diagnosed over six years ago with stage four colon cancer that had spread to his lungs. It was an incredibly painful battle that myself my mom and my brother watched him wage and unfortunately lose but we did get to have some intense, emotional and deep heart-to-heart talks with each other that I will always treasure. Feel free to read about some on my blog. I think I usually label those posts with "DAD".). I can't imagine how hard things must be for you and your familyl, especially going through this with two young children, so if you need a sounding board at all, please think of me! My email is April1212r@aol.com or you can catch me on my blog.
Take care,
April

MP said...

Very sweet picture...

My friend's son with CF has beat his life expectancy at 21 now.. Your husbands seems to like to beat odds too.. Praying he will continue to do that..

Anonymous said...

Great capture of a priceless moment in time! My son wishes he had a brother instead of 3 sisters!

Thankyou for sharing your precious photo. Good Luck!