Thursday, April 3, 2008

New to Blogging...

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing. But I love to write. So I guess that helps. Over the next few days I will take you back all the way to the beginning when I first met Richard and how we came to be to the here and now.

being married is not an easy task by no means but throw something like CF into the mix and it becomes a whole nother story. Like the saying goes. "If you're not afraid of Commitment... Marry a CFer" Although I and many others like myself wouldn't change a thing. So stay tuned and get to know me and my family.

2 comments:

careysue said...

Can't wait to read your story! Good luck and I'll be reading!

Carey (rickiesmom)cysticfibrosis.comr

Anxious AF said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, It is such a release for me to spread the word about RTS, in hopes to help other moms raising special need children,
Thanks for your comment and your prayers, look forward to reading your story.