So today is a new day. We are all adjusting to the news. It is almost surreal. The boys continue going to school and I to work. And Richard is just being Richard and trying to stay busy at home. Guess it all boils down to the fact that Yes, life does go on. It doesn't stop or even given us so much as a chance to catch our breaths and recover from this news. It just keeps on going. And for this I am thankful. I had someone ask me "How can you not be mad at God? Richard and your family doesn't deserve this." My reply was only this... No One deserves this. It is not a choice that we get to make. We didn't draw straws or play one potato, two potato. It just happens. And for everything that happens God, My Wonderful, Loving, Never leaving nor Forsaking God has a reason and a purpose for everything he lays upon us. I don't blame Him if anything it makes me love Him so much more. Only He knows the plans he has in store for us. Yes it's hard and yes my heart is breaking for what the days to come holds for us. But I am a mere sheep that will continue to follow my Shephard. ~Amen~
16Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.











0 comments:
Post a Comment