Obviously I am loving the Vlog. It's alot easier. I'm sure I'll get back to typing post soon.
Also please don't say anything about my mouth moving while Richard is talking. We have a very bad happen of finishing each others sentences and will I was sitting on Go to be there to jump in at any time.
6 months ago











9 comments:
Awesome! Glad to hear the good news about the mission trip. That's fantastic.
So amazing to see to see Richard in the video.
As always, praying for you guys.
First of all, SO COOL about Jacob's mission trip! Amen!
Second, it is SO NEAT to put a voice to your faces! I am lovin' the accent! LOVE it.
I'm enjoying your vlogs. Keep 'em coming!
WooHoo and praise the Lord. Y'all must be over the top proud of that boy!!!
And kid-less!!! Oh my....in my dreams......especially since I still have extra tonight, LOL!!!
Praying for Richard while he is in the hospital. Looking forward to updates on his recovery!
Oh.. I loved this video.. I love your accents!!! What an amazing little man your Jacob is!!!! Keep up the good work!!
That's awesome!!! Thank you Jesus!! =D
What a great idea! Girl, I am lovin' that sweet accent of yours!
And just so you know, I will definitely be making some white chicken chili in November!
Good to see Richard and you "live". Very cute post. I can't wait to hear about Jacob's mission!
That is so awesome! And I am so glad to see Richard looks like he's feeling at least a tiny bit better. And he sounds good! We are sending you guys love and hugs!
Glad Jacob had a good time! Richard sounds really good.
Post a Comment