Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Richard!

We love you so very much.


16 comments:

Katey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!!! Praying you have a wonderful and blessed day =)

Marrdy said...

Happy Birthday Richard. Hope you have a peaceful and happy day with your sweet family. You'll be in my prayers.

LarryG said...

Happy Birthday Richard!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Richard!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Richard.

{{{hugs}}} to you all!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Richard!!!!

Melissa said...

I love you all and I hope Richard's birthday was great!!!!!!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I'm a day late but wanted to send Richard birthday wishes!!

Sending love to you all.

Michele said...

I'm late too...but Happy Birthday Richard! Hope you enjoyed your day with your family!

Hugz,
Michele

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday to Richard. I hope he had a great day.

Michelle said...

Oh happy birthday, Richard! I hope you were all able to create some more wonderful memories together.

Meg said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Richard!

Meg said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Richard!

Megan said...

Happy {belated} Birthday, Richard!!