Today I got up early to find that my sweet boy Jacob was already up. He wasn't quite sure if he had gotten any sleep or not.Because he was SUPER EXCITED.He ate breakfast, took a shower and proceeded to get ready.
I drove him to the Church where he practically dove out of my car with enthusiasm.You see today Jacob is in a van with about 17 other youth and adult members of our Church.
They are on their way to Monroe Ohio. They will be teaching smaller Children all about Jesus and His love for us during Vacation Bible School at the Church there. Then in the evening they will be going out and doing evangelism door to door.
I can not tell you how proud Richard and I are as his parents. To see him study and learn all the tools he needs to be able to share his testimony with others. It has truly been amazing.
I miss him already and I can't wait to hear all about it when he gets home on August 1st.
Please joy me in praying for all the people on this mission trip that they will lead the lost so that they may know Christ and His outpouring of love for us all.











14 comments:
That's so cool! Are they going to Solid Rock? I'm originally from SW Ohio and I know that SR is a HUGE church there.
I hope he experiences so many blessings and makes great memories!
Isn't that amazing.....missions, there's nothing like it.
may the holy Spirit's work be manifested in all this spreading of the Good News!
I love Vacation Bible School when I was younger. Great memories!
Awesome! We will certainly pray with you guys for a successful mission trip (and safe travels). Can't wait to hear how it went, and I hope thoughts of the work they are doing for Christ will help brighten your and Richard's week!
What a great son you have! I hope all is going well this week!
AWESOME!!! He will definitely be in my prayers!!!
I love Jacob...he's amazing. Can't wait to hear all about his mission trip...you will post about it, huh???
I didn't realize they were coming to Monroe! That's only 15 minutes from me!
Hope he has a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
I hope he's having a blast!
what a great experience, I am sure he is having a blast.
What an amazing little guy! Your entire family is in my prayers. I'm sorry I've been away. Thanks for sending the access info to me. Lots of love to all of you!
That is so awesome! Can't wait to hear about his trip! =)
Post a Comment