**** UPDATE ****
Well... the adoption is still pending. Richard gave his testimony today. The judge said that after seeing 6,000 cases like ours, that Richard's testimony was truly touching. We now have to run a 4 week legal publication in the paper that cost $1,100 where my Ex lives then we go back to court on September 16th. On that day it should be final so for now we just wait. Thank you all for your prayers today and everyday.
*******************************************************************************
May just be one of the biggest days in the McCulley Household to date.
We ask you to please remember our family in your prayers.
Specifically around 2:00.
I will update as soon as I can.
Also thank you for the Birthday wishes for the Hubby.
His day was wonderful. Lots of family and friends and too much food.
Good times were had by all.
See...
Richard has a serious addiction to Cheese Curls and Cheese Puffs and my MIL got him some for his Birthday. Oh yes he got other stuff but the Cheese Curls brought the most excitement for sure.











12 comments:
Hi, I so can't wait...tell me tell me!! haha i will send some up His way for the fam! Loving you and tell Richard we share the love for the cheese curl addiction...they have cheetos here, but the cheese is just not the same :( haha! Tell him to enjoy a few for me!
Happy Belated Birthday to Richard. If I lived anywhere close to you all, I'd come eat cheese puffs with you...I also have a serious obssession with them, especially whilst pregnant. I've had to nix them from the diet this time though so I don't gain as much weight. I hope he enjoys every bite!
Look at the smiling face on Richard. Cheese curls can make almost anyone smile.
Will say a special prayer at 2:00 for you and yours.
What a great smile on Richard...truly a great memory!
Hugz,
Michele
Oh my fingers and toes are crossed and my words are flying up to the Lord ears!
that is very awesome!
love the pic!
Look at that smile!
Happy (albeit a tad belated) birthday Richard!
I've got everything crossed for ya'll in hopes that the adoption goes smoothly.
So glad things are moving forward with the adoption.
And, who doesn't love cheese curls?
Praying for peace while you wait on the adoption. Take care...
Lisa Q
What a great smile from Richard! I love cheetos too (well, most any orange-cheesy-crunchy snack too, LOL, if I can't find my beloved cheetos!)
I'm with Richard. It's all about the cheese curls. Or Cheetos. Or baked cheetos. He's got good taste :)
And YAY on the adoption front. Fingers crossed, and I can't wait to hear the final happy news.
Prayers for the whole adoption process.
LOL Love the pic!
Post a Comment