Most days around here lately look like this...
No matter where Richard is Gracie is right there beside him.
The unbreakable bond between a man and his dog.
No matter where Richard is Gracie is right there beside him.
The unbreakable bond between a man and his dog.
at 1:49 PM
13 comments:
I am still praying.
Christine
How sweet!!
they always know. my cats act differently when I'm sick.
I'm grateful for Gracie...I know you are, too.
oh.. that is so sweet... ♥♥
So sweet of Gracie..animals always know.
I love that pic Kori..........
The love of a pet.....nothing like it!
There's something about an animal and his beloved.
Thanks for sharing that photo. I'm absolutely bawling because my pets know when things aren't right and they never leave my side.
I've been off line a couple of days - but my prayers for y'all are daily!
Glad y'all got "puppy love" going for ya!
So very sweet!
I am sure Richard is glad to have such a faithful and loving friend as Gracie.
Okay, how did I not know you had a dog? What a sweet, sweet picture! Amazing how animals can just sense when someone needs their love and support. Sending thoughts of a happy, pain-free day to you all today!
This makes me cry. But for a good reason. There is NOTHING like the unconditional love from a dog. Towards the end for my Dad, our mini dachsund was his unofficial foot warmer...he spent most of his time in bed with Dad. And I will always love that dog for it.
Thank goodness Richard has his very own loving "foot warmer".
Post a Comment