It was so good to "see" you and hear your sweet voice. I am praying for you as you continue to walk this difficult road. I know some what the things you are facing...ughh! I too long for Jesus to return...come quickly, Lord Jesus! Love you, friend!
Kori!! I LOVED this! I'm so glad you stuck it out and made it post. I felt like we were on a phone call chatting away. Your accent is adorable and very understandable. :) Praying for many more pain free days to enjoy together with your sweet hubby.
P.S... I'd totally do your back-to-school shopping for you! I get all giddy as a schoolgirl (pun intended, HA!) over new packs of paper... fresh bottles of glue... brand new pencils and pens...
This was really good. And girl that accent was perfect to understand(aren't all southern accents easy??? Mine is!) and BTW, you do not talk fast! This was a great format, would've taken forever to type!! Still praying, always!
That was a wonderful post. I could understand everything, but then, I have a husband who has a thick Texas accent and some slightly slurred speech from his cancer journey. Add in that I have a 13 year old who talks with her friends faster than I can follow most times. :) Still praying daily, sometimes hourly, for Richard and your family. Don't forget to send your address to me.
I agree with Lisa - our Southern accents are a special part of all of us. Don't you be ashamed - you have a beautiful voice!
And your faith is SO humbling, Kori. I am so thankful for the faith you have and that you display every day. I really appreciated the vlog update and loved "seeing" you in person. Your thoughts reminded me that I need to focus on my blessings and not complain - it was a rough day at work for me, but your thoughts really helped remind me that I need to keep things in perspective.
I'm sending you big hugs and love in Christ. You just keep hanging on to Him!!
We should be thanking YOU for sharing your blog with all of us. What an honor it has been to get to know you, take a look into your lives and your amazing strength.
I'm SO glad Ed was picked too. LOL I liked him from the beginning!
I hope the visit with the nurse went well and that you were able to get a lot of info that you needed.
Many virtual hugs coming your way! Oh...and the prayers TOO!
You're the BEST!! this was GREAT!! Never apologize for who you are... !!! Your southern accent is adorable.... Always remember.. Jesus is BIGGER than the Cancer in Richard.... your love and devotion for him... is a TRUE love story....keep sharing!!
You silly girl...you have a beautiful voice and I LOVE your accent. Thanks for sharing your sweet testimony of Christ. You and yours will be in my prayers.
I am Kori a mother to Jacob age 12 and Calob age 9. I am also a wife to the love of my life Richard. Richard has a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. He is also battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He has done treatments to no avail. The Cancer is very aggressive and the Doctors don't expect Richard to make it through this year. Well we'll see what God's plan is. Follow our journey as we take it one day at a time along this path of unknowns. As we relish in the peace, love and blessings of God while trying to enjoy our place somewhere Between the Whisper that is life and the Roar that is Cancer.
18 comments:
It was so good to "see" you and hear your sweet voice. I am praying for you as you continue to walk this difficult road. I know some what the things you are facing...ughh! I too long for Jesus to return...come quickly, Lord Jesus! Love you, friend!
Beautiful! Weekly vlogs please, my friend!
I speak Southern... understood you perfectly ;)
Just know I think about y'all every day! xoxo
Kori!! I LOVED this! I'm so glad you stuck it out and made it post. I felt like we were on a phone call chatting away. Your accent is adorable and very understandable. :) Praying for many more pain free days to enjoy together with your sweet hubby.
P.S... I'd totally do your back-to-school shopping for you! I get all giddy as a schoolgirl
(pun intended, HA!) over new packs of paper... fresh bottles of glue... brand new pencils and pens...
Oh, my.
This was really good. And girl that accent was perfect to understand(aren't all southern accents easy??? Mine is!) and BTW, you do not talk fast! This was a great format, would've taken forever to type!! Still praying, always!
What a great post! I'm so sorry that life is getting to be so overwhelming. I'll be happy to help with the school supply shopping!
Beautiful post Kori. So very moving and touching. Thank you for sharing this with us...thank you for sharing the beautiful person you are.
Holding you in our thoughts and prayers.
Still praying for you and your family. It was good to "see" you!
Christine
That was a wonderful post. I could understand everything, but then, I have a husband who has a thick Texas accent and some slightly slurred speech from his cancer journey. Add in that I have a 13 year old who talks with her friends faster than I can follow most times. :) Still praying daily, sometimes hourly, for Richard and your family. Don't forget to send your address to me.
Beautiful video. It is good to hear you talk about your life.
Our southern accent is what makes us special!!!
May God continue to bless.
Lisa Q
I agree with Lisa - our Southern accents are a special part of all of us. Don't you be ashamed - you have a beautiful voice!
And your faith is SO humbling, Kori. I am so thankful for the faith you have and that you display every day. I really appreciated the vlog update and loved "seeing" you in person. Your thoughts reminded me that I need to focus on my blessings and not complain - it was a rough day at work for me, but your thoughts really helped remind me that I need to keep things in perspective.
I'm sending you big hugs and love in Christ. You just keep hanging on to Him!!
Your awesome Kori. Praying for you and yours.
We should be thanking YOU for sharing your blog with all of us. What an honor it has been to get to know you, take a look into your lives and your amazing strength.
I'm SO glad Ed was picked too. LOL I liked him from the beginning!
I hope the visit with the nurse went well and that you were able to get a lot of info that you needed.
Many virtual hugs coming your way! Oh...and the prayers TOO!
You're the BEST!! this was GREAT!!
Never apologize for who you are... !!! Your southern accent is adorable....
Always remember.. Jesus is BIGGER than the Cancer in Richard.... your love and devotion for him... is a TRUE love story....keep sharing!!
Great vlog! You're too cute! Thanks for updating on what's going on with Richard and your family. You're in my prayers!!
You are so stinkin cute!
You silly girl...you have a beautiful voice and I LOVE your accent. Thanks for sharing your sweet testimony of Christ. You and yours will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment