Is a long time for a girl to go without getting her hair done.
During those 7 months I have had a couple of quick haircuts as well as some at home coloring.
Thanks to my Hubby forcing me out the door I went and got beautified.
I'm telling you there is nothing like getting your hair done at the Salon.
My Stylist is wonderful. She has been doing my hair for about 3 years now. Not only does she do my hair but she teaches my oldest about Jesus during Sunday School. I love her.
I go in and I always tell her the same thing.
"I don't care what you do, just make it cute and a little funky."
So I give you...
Before
(not cute, nor funky)
After
I am loving the blonde and red highlights as well as the little bit of side swept bangs.
I am so ROCKING this new do!











27 comments:
i get mine done this friday...so overdue!
mine looks a lot like yours i the after, only needs cut reallllly bad! i might do something funky...
Oh Girl that is SOOOOOO ROCKIN!!!
ENJOY!!
I LOVE IT! You are rockin that do.
I am flying into civilization (aka anchorage) for a couple of days next week and one of things on my agenda is a haircut/syle. I'm gonna ask for the 'Kori"! (think she'll know what i'm talkin about?)
Loving it! It helps to make you feel just a little better, doesn't it?
Ha! I had you beat by one month! I hadn't had mine down for 8 looonnnggg months!! We def need to pamper us more! your hair looks AMAZING and I LOVE the highlights!! :)
Looks great!!! Glad you went and got pampered.
Lisa Q
Looks great! I love it!
Looking Good!
Oh girl...I love it! I'll tell ya, with Cassie doing hair now, I'm spoiled! I have the blonde with red in mine too!
Hugz,
Michele
Looks great. I love the highlights too!!
THAT has to be your new google id photo!!! Love the sass!
I LOVE this!!! It is so increribly cute! Mine is in DESPERATE need of some attention, but there is NO TIME. I gotta tell you, I've been tempted to shave my head.
Gorgeous! Love the cut and the color ... and that extra pinch of sassy! Perfect!
Saaahhh-Weeeeeeet! Lookin' good!
I love this cut! Of course, I'm a little partial because I got my hair cut like this a month or two ago!
Looks great on you!
Nothing like a little visit to your therapist--I mean stylist! Super cute!
i love it, what a great cut! i really need to get mine cut again, but i imagine i will wait another...forever :)
I love it! It's adorable and looks great.
I love your new hair-do.
I had that cut back a year or so ago, I am so tempted to get it cut like that again, I just love the back, it's so pretty!
I LOVE it! You're so cute! =D
Wow, I love the new you. It's so cool! (Yes, I was a teen in the 70's)
TOO CUTE!!!!!
I need to know who your stylist is!! And a CHRISTIAN too?? Wow!
I really love the new 'do!
Awesome do!!! It's SOOOOOOOOO you!!!!
I need to find me one of those hair stylists. Your 'do looks great! I love the highlights, and it looks easy but yet so fun. You don't want to know how long its been for me. You really don't.
Love it!!!
Rock it, sista!
MWAH!
very cute do :)
Post a Comment