Sunday, August 23, 2009

Short Update

Hospice is here round the clock now. Said it's just a matter of time, a few days maybe a week at most. We covet your prayers for our family at this time.

26 comments:

Audrey said...

Our family embraces you all in love and prayer. We hold you close to our hearts, as if you were kin. You are kin though...kin of our Father in Heaven and thereby, our kin.

Kori and Richard, we pray for peace and comfort for you all as you pass through these days.

Please know that our thoughts never travel far from you.

All our love,

Gareth and Audrey in Maine.

Tracy P. said...

May you know and experience God's arms around you--each one of you, deeply and personally. Praying for you.

Betty said...

I will continue to pray! God give you the necessary strength for the next week!!

Stephanie said...

Crying...just woke up Sidnei. We are going to pray now. He sends his love...through our Father in Heaven, we will send strength and comfort. We love you so much...all of you.

Angela said...

You know we are praying for you guys. You are not alone!!

Angela said...

PS - sending more hugs, and tears shared with you. I am so very, very sorry.

Kerry said...

Sending prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it came faster than you thought, Kori. I hope you get to do everything you'd wanted before the time comes. Thinking of you. If you ever need to talk you know where to find me. . .I know our losses are different, but our grief is the same.

Kristin said...

Kori: I am praying that you are overwhelmed by the God who loves you!

Lisa said...

I am so sorry that the end is closer than you expected. Not fair.

Praying for our Lord to give you peace and comfort. Love to you and the boys.

So sorry...

Lisa Q

Tracy said...

Prayers to you and your sweet family.
Just can't help but shed some tears thinking of you, all you've gone through and are having to go through .. and what's yet to come.
I am happy that you have such strong faith. I'm happy you have such great boys to be by your side during this difficult time.
Hugs,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I have been praying and checking your blog for updates. I continue to think of your family often.

Christine

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Kori I'm praying for peace and no pain for Richard during this time.

Unknown said...

Praying for Richard and your family!!!

Beth Cooper said...

I'm praying for you all.

Heather said...

You have our thoughts and our prayers, Kori.

The Kelsey Family

Jane In The Jungle said...

Father,
I lift Kori and Ricahrd and their family to you in prayer. Bring them comfort, peace and hold them close in the palm of your hands until the time comes for Richard to look upon your face Lord. Shower down your grace upon them.
Amen

Anonymous said...

Oh Kori, I am so very sorry. I am continuing to pray for your family, and hope that God gives you the strength and understanding for what is coming. I pray that Richards pain is minimal, and that pain medications are able to control his pain. I pray that when he goes Home, he will have an amazing welcome from his Heavenly Father, and that you and the boys are able to put your lives back together.

Katey said...

Praying for everyone!!! I'm here if you need me!!! Remember that God is with you every step of the way!

Avery Tales said...

You are constantly on my heart and in my prayers. I pray that you all have peace and strength beyond all understanding.

Meg said...

Kori,
I am keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers around the clock.
Meg

Grand Pooba said...

I am so sorry! Hang in there!

Kimberly Canada said...

Kori,
These last days are the hardest. Stay close to your children and husband and love every minute you have together. Every minute more that you have together is all you will ask for once he is gone. Precious moments...praying for you all to have peace in these final days. Dont worry about the "tomorrows" right now, just take what you have right now. Sending love from Canada
Kimberly from Canada

Elena said...

THinking of you!!!

angi_b72 said...

Kori - haven't seen much from you today...just checking on you! Love ya and you are in my prayers!

Mama said...

Kori, I can't imagine how you are withstanding this, but I realize it can only be because of God's amazing grace that sustains you. In these last days, I pray His love will envelope you all in a cloud of peace that passes understanding.