Richard was brought home last Thursday by Ambulance. He barely eats or drinks anything. His arms, legs and face continue to get thinner as his belly continues to grow more and more.
He doesn't rest much, he tries several times a day to climb out of the bed. I don't know how much of that is brought on by the medication or just his stubbornness. Yesterday he fell in the bathroom. Scared me to death. Calob was completely freaked out. So between trying to get Richard up all the while trying to calm Calob, I was completely a mess.
Who am I kidding I am still a mess. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to face I'm not going to lie. And the reality is it is just going to get harder. I'm scared of the days ahead. The Doctor told us last Wednesday that it is just a matter of weeks, yesterday the Hospice nurse said the same thing. I don't think I have even begun to process that. How can I possibly?
Please continue to pray for us.
6 months ago











20 comments:
Praying now friend, prayig now....
continuing to pray for your family!
Christine
always praying for you guys!
Take time everyday to remember the good times .....it will help
Praying Kori as always
Oh Lord,
We lift Kori and her family up to you right now, because we know that You and only You can provide the peace that passes all understanding, as they walk through this next stage in the journey that are currently on.
Love on them Lord, let them feel your presence, and all the prayers being lifted up to you on their behalf.
Thank you Lord for loving us as you do and for alway knowing what we need, when we need it, even when we cannot recognize it ourselves.
In Jesus Name
AMEN
I don't stop...wish I were there to help!
as always....praying daily for the entire family! I know this has got to be frustrating and scary!! I know God will prepare you and help you along the way!!!! I'm here for ya if you need anything at all!! Love you...sending hugs, kisses and prayers your way!!!
praying every day....love you.
Keeping you all in my heart and prayers... <3
~Andee
Oh Kori, I pray that God will give you strength and grace and that he will take the fear away from not only you but from Richard and the boys as well. We love you so much, please, please call on me if you need anything, Day or Night!
Oh Kori, I'm sorry. I saw on your FB status your mother in law is coming so you can get a good night's rest. I hope it helps give you the energy to get through more days.
Always in our thoughts and prayers! Phoenix sends BIG hugs!!!
My prayers are with you, Kori.
Sending you my prayers constantly. ((((HUGE HUGS))))
We always keep your family in our hearts and prayers.
God bless you all, Kori! I pray God will be your strength in this most difficult time. I am praying...
Praying for God's peace and strength.
Lisa Q
Praying, Kori.
Kori, I am praying that during the time you all have left together that you can see the beauty and peace of the transition. Something that is the most difficult thing you will ever go through will also be a time of grace and blessing to you all. That is my prayer for you. God has you in his hands.
Sending love and hugs across the miles.
Post a Comment