Richard graced the gates of Heaven at 12:26 AM today.
"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body,
and to be present with the Lord."
2 Corinthians 5:8
Richard graced the gates of Heaven at 12:26 AM today.
at 2:34 AM
37 comments:
Dear Kori,
Richard is finally dancing with Jesus in heaven now! I realize that nobody would willingly want to face this journey that you and Richard walked together, and that you will now continue alone. BUT you both glorified God in all of it, despite the heartache and grief it produced.
Such a stong testimony even when at times you walked in uncertainty and clung to the faith of the one that went before us.
Praying for you now that God will continue to reveal himself to you and the boys in a mighty way, that you will be surrounded not only by His love, but those of the many people that have walked this journey with you, and as I like to say, "Jesus with skin on".
You are loved.
Peace be with you,
Candace
Praying for you all.
Praying for all of you Kori. My condolences to you and the boys, but content that Richard is no longer in pain. (((hugs))))
Kori: I feel like I should have something profound to say to help you through the next few days, but I don't. Let God hold you. Accept help and love from others. Praying for you, friend. I am here if you need me...
I wish I had many deep things to say to make this better, but I can't say anything to make the passing of a loved one easier.
I pray you find peace in that Richard is not hurting anymore. I pray you find peace in trusting that the Lord is still in control.
May you and your precious boys rest in Him in the coming days and weeks.
Lisa Q
Kori, I hope you don't mind that I did a post about Richard today. I will forward all of the comments to you, so you can read them someday.
We love you.
As I was driving to work this morning, I was listening to a podcast sermon by one of my favorite pastors. The subject was God's freedom - God's sovreignity. We rarely understand why He makes the choices He makes in every situation, but we can trust His heart. Today and every day until you see Richard again (and you WILL), try to remember - God does know what He's doing, even though we don't always know or understand. And even through tears, we can celebrate that Richard is whole, healthy, and safe with Jesus now.
I'm sending you a huge hug and all our love. You let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do.
Hugs and prayers to you and your boys. Holding you and your family tightly in our prayers today and in the coming weeks, Jen O.
Kori,
Richard is once again whole and is now resting at the right hand of our Lord and Savior, and for that I will be thankful today. We will be keeping you and the boys close in prayer and will pray that God will heal the sadness and replace it with strength. <3 you all, please do not hesitate to lean on those who love you during this time.
my prayers are with you Kori~~
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the boys Kori.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...
Hugs and prayers
My heart is both broken for you, and filled with joy that Richard is finally free of his suffering.
Praying for you and the boys, always.
Kori,
I've been mulling all morning over what to say and nothing seems appropriate. Even when we know these dark times are approaching, I think that nothing can prepare us for that moment when it becomes reality. Please know that you guys are loved SO MUCH and that you will get through this. Sending you the biggest hug ever and prayers of peace.
Praying for you and your family! So Sorry!
Love ya girl!!! You are all in my prayers! I will see you this weekend!
Kori,
Our family just lifted you and the boys up. Richard is healed and that's what we've been praying for. Praise the Lord for His mercy. My heart is hurting deeply for you and Calob and Jacob right now. I'm thankful that I know that in feeling Richards absence lets you know WHO's presence he is in now!
I love you and I will continue to pray for you and the boys.
Oh Kori ~ I wish I knew what to say to make your pain and sorrow go away, but that's not possible. My only consolation is that Richard is pain free now and visiting with all the angels. My heart goes out to you and the boys. Please let me know if I can do anything at all...I know I'm far away, but I'm here if you need me.
Big hugs,
Michele
Praying for you.
Christine
"graced the gates of Heaven"--I love that. Yes, he did. Such rejoicing there. Such a mixture of hope and sadness here. Still praying for all of you.
Kori,
Love to you and those precious boys.
I'm praying for you.
Peace be with you.
I truly believe that God gave you & the boys to Richard to be with him during everything he's had to face. I can't imagine how much you've helped him. I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is just breaking for you all.
Love & prayers.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Kori, my heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry that your Love is gone, but he'll always be remembered. My prayers for you and your boys in the following days.
Until you're reunited again...
(((HUGS))) and tears for you.
Kori,
I posted about Richard's passing on my blog.
www.ouisaforpresident.blogspot.com
Praying for you.
Dear Kori,
We pray for you and surround you with love and compassion as you say "See you..." to Richard. I know a little blonde haired boy with big brown eyes went up and gave him a big hug as soon as Richard crossed the veil and after embracing his Father and Savior. Joshua, along with several others I'm sure, will show him around and make sure he learns the ropes. I'm comforted knowing that such a special spirit is in the same place as my son.
Please know that through your and Richard's journey, you have brought me back to Jesus.
In love and prayer,
Audrey
Our love and hugs to all of you. If you need to talk, just ask. We are always here for you!
Love,
Wep
I love you...
I am praying for you...
I am crying with you...
I am rejoicing...as Richard has WON his battle and is now at the feet of Jesus. Hallelujah!
Kori,
He is looking upon the Lord's face...I remember how awe inspiring that was for him...what joy he is having now..healed..with God.
I love you.
My heart breaks for you and the boys...I know nothing I can say will make this time any better, so I will be praying...
~Andee
Kori I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Warmest regards,
Kristen
Kori and boys-
I know that you are finding peace and grace knowing that Richard and your daddy are now in Heaven in Jesus' arms without any pain.
I'll be thinking of you and praying for you guys during this time.
Love you.
Praying for you.
See you soon.
xoxo
Kori, my heart goes out to you an the boys. I know it was expected, but you're never ready, and I'm so sorry for your loss. Knowing it was coming does nothing to make it easier. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. *hugs*
Kori,
May God wrap his arms around you now and always.
I LOVE YOU.
Prayers, always.
Emily
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family at this time. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment