There will be plenty of updates coming your way soon. Here are a few of the topics I will be hitting on....
- Moving/ packing
- New love interest
- A ring!
- A June 2010 wedding
- My BOYS
- Transitioning back to my roots
- Cutest little blonde girl EVER!
- In love with the bluest eyes
- Happiness finding me after 20 years of friendship
- Peace
- Contentment
See you soon! XOXOXOX











14 comments:
that is awesome! congratulations!
Oh Kori ~ I'm just so happy for you...you deserve this and so much more. Thank goodness for Facebook...I can at least follow you there!!!
Big hugz,
Michele
Can't wait to hear all your updates. It sounds like you have a lot of wonderful things to speak about! I am excited for you.
Blessings,
Jen O.
Looking forward to hearing even more about it! Love you, Friend!
Can't wait to hear all these stories. Best of luck with you move!
Wow, can't wait for the full-details post!! =) I'm happy for you Kori! You deserve all the happiness in the world!!
Woah! That's a ton of good stuff. Can't wait to read about it all.
Wow, Kori! You've come a LONG WAY!! Yea for you!
CAn't wait for the details...unpack fast!
I wish you the best of luck with everything, you do really deserve it.
Love ya !
Tracy
I´m so happy for you Kori!
You deserve this great time in life. Will be waiting for updates!
Looking forward to those updates!!!!
I am so happy for you! You truly deserve every happiness that life can provide you with.
Oh and the moving thing...oiy! I'm about to do it in two weeks. From Maine to upstate NY. Wish me luck...or send Valium! *lol*
Wow you've got a lot going on, Kori! I hate that I can't follow you normally because that means that lazy me I forget to check you out specifically, and LOOK at all I've missed! I hope the move went (is going) well, and that you're happy back in Florida. Congrats on it all, and treasure your joy!
Post a Comment